Monday, July 28, 2014

A Visit To The Tudor Boutique......

Collectors were recently invited to the Tudor boutique at MBS for a GTG. The Tudor Heritage Ranger is the piece I would love to see but this model has not reached our shores yet. It should be here this week and I’ll cover the event and share it with my readers here. Meanwhile, please enjoy my pics .....


 The boutique at MBS











Some serious discussion on the Tudor collection? ; )



Alfred Koh and Sam from Tudor......thanks for the invite!


Last year's Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue....inspired by the Montecarlo Chrono from 1973  


Black or blue for you?


The Fastrider Black Shield, a collaboration between Ducati and Tudor. 


A Monobloc case made of matt black ceramic.




A Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue spotted on a collector's wrist!


The Tudor Heritage Black Bay ( Red & Blue)


I am leaning towards the blue : )


Finally a wrist shot with the group!






No comments: