Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Test Drive: Paneristi Forever.....

I met a few Risti last week when I went to a GTG at the Panerai Boutique at ION to say farewell to Antonius. He will be managing another brand in Richemont so I am sure we will see him again soon. I also had a chance to check out the Pam 532 "Paneristi Forever" watch! 




Alban Fauchille the new General Manager with Antonius.
  









          The Pam 532, a lovely piece and it's housed in a Rad case. It sits really well on my wrist even at 47mm. A very nice looking watch indeed and with a long waiting list?
          Radiomar 1940 case in DLC coated steel, Limited to 500 pieces

     Caseback engraved with the words "Paneristi Forever"

         Nicely aged Bonzo on a Risti's wrist!

Pam 1D with Fiddy!



    The Ceramic Submersible, IMHO the best looking Submersible!





No comments: